The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Family Holidays..

Created by my little girl E.

My darling little girl E is such a creative spirit and I love her to bits.  

We are off on our holidays to Centre Parcs, here in the Netherlands.  Packing has been quite an ordeal, but it will be worth it for sure.   I am so excited to spend a whole week together as a family, enjoying each others company.  So all will be quite here in my little corner for a week, but I will be anxious to come back and share all my glorious news with you.

I am of course taking my crotchet bag and plan to be busy hooking in the evenings when  hopefully the children are fast asleep after a day of swimming and fun.   See you all next week.

No comments :

Post a Comment