The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hanging in there

Perfect Colours
Springtime is coming and the sun is finally shining in my little corner of the world.  It is more than welcome.  I feel so much more motivated to do something  when the sun is shining.

Finished pair of coat hangers
 Started the morning by walking the children to school, its not really that far but I think I underestimated the sunshine, as it was freezing.  But still managed to feed the ducks around the park with R, who absolutely loves to be outside, but even for her it was too cold and she was more than happy to get back to our cozy warm home to watch the telletubbies.

As for me, its time for a warm drink and to carry on with my latest project. With winter coming to an end  its  a lovely time to start working with cotton.  I could not resist these lovely colours and found them perfect for covering baby coat hangers .  Its so easy and you can finish one relaxing in front of the telly. ( Which is what I intend to do now.  )

They make lovely baby gifts for new mothers, or to hang your little ones christening dress on, or simply to brighten up the little ones wardrobes, after all why not.  The simple things in life are often the things that make us smile the most.

They are so easy to make and I will write the instructions out as soon as I get a chance.  I have decided to make them in matching pairs, here is an example of the ones I have just finished .  Yes, they are that quick to make.   
                                                                  Hope you like them. 

1 comment :

  1. These are soooo beautiful! You should sell them!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete