The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Heart to Heart

Simple Crotchet Heart
Well the sun is still shining and I am loving it.  Although outside it is still frosty and cold, the sky is blue and it makes all the difference.   I have spent most of the day preparing for our family holiday, packing for a family of 6 can be quite a daunting task, but I am  getting there.   But, since my day started at 4.00 am this morning thanks to little R,s teething, I felt like taking a  break.  

I have discovered a cute little pattern for a tiny crotchet heart, it is so quick and simple to make, ideal for those 5 minute breaks.  Also great for those little left over yarns.  I think that you will soon discover how easy and fun they are to make.  They were listed on this lovely Blog http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/teeny-tiny-hearts.html, where a wonderful tutorial has been given.  (Thank you Attic24)
.
Happy Hooking, but a word of warning these little darlings can be very addictive and you might end up making a lot...   Good Luck !

No comments :

Post a Comment