The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Flowery Surprise


 Yesterday was soooo very cold, who would have thought that we are in the first week of Spring.  The only comfort that I had was sitting in front of my living room window, on my lovely comfy sofa, soaking up all the warm sun that was shining through.  Little R was of course watching The Heffelump ( again ! ) so I was able to enjoy a few hooky moments.  


Flowery Surprise
  I tried this motif out.  It only has 3 rounds and is super quick to crotchet, I have decided to make a present for someone special ( no details yet, don't want to give away the surprise ) Hope that it works out like I imagine it.  

Need to make at least 10 of each colour


Such an easy quick pattern

As you know I am working on the motifs from  a lovely crotchet motif book.  For those who did not read my "Imagine" post here is the Amazon Link for the Book .. take a look it really is a lovely book.
 http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=crotchet+motifs

So maybe with a bit of luck I can catch a few more warming moments in front of the window this morning.  After the school run I am absolutely freezing and in desperate need of warmth.

I hope that you are all keeping warm and are finding a few moments to yourself to do something that makes you happy .

More details on the flowery surprise to come soon. Lots of love from my little corner.

No comments :

Post a Comment