The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Coasters

Old Sock Wool, some String, and my new handmade Crotchet Hook

So far so good...

Nearly there...



Finished .... 


Its so sturdy because of the string... LOVE IT.

A Perfect Fit


This easy project took me just 10 mins, I was so surprised .. and I enjoyed it so much.  It was fun working with different materials, especially trying out my handmade crotchet hook, which worked great.

I just need to buy some more string so that I can make a  few more ... which I definitely will.  The pattern for this I have already shared but here is the link again.   easymakesmehappy.blogspot.nl

 ( Thank you so much Easymakesmehappy)

8 comments :

  1. Wow CHarl I love this! It is wonderful and looks so effective, well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I have some sockwool left. Now I can do something with it :-)
    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the step by step photos!
    And the mug!!
    :)
    Love and Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jo., the Mug is a set of 6 ( bought in a garage sale in Canada ! ) :)

    ReplyDelete