The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Family Time



 I am back from our glorious family holiday.   During the week it snowed and we were able to enjoy this beautiful view from our chalet.    I can not begin to describe how much I already miss it now that we are all back in The Hague. I know for sure that at heart I am a country girl, the clean air, the silence of nature, I just love it and feel so relaxed within it.   



Breathtaking isnt it ?
                                       
Even Maja Loved it here, she was so at home.




Family holidays are great, a time to just be together without any outside distractions.  It also gave me the chance to sit down with my lovely little girl S and teach her to crotchet, she picked it up so quickly and started to crotchet her own blanket. 




All done by my lovely S



As for me I managed to do a little bit too, although I must be honest between all the family activities I found that I had hardly any time, and when I did, I simply sat with the children talking and having fun.  But I did manage to collect a few hearts, I am going to make a garland of them for Spring. 
I will of course post some more pictures to show you how it worked out..  


A simple chain stich to join them all in a fun Garland, perfect for decorating some willow branches ..


2 comments :

  1. Such beautiful photos Charlotte!
    And well done S you are an excellent crochetess!
    Love and hugs to you all
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanne, it was such a lovely time. Glad that you liked the photos. xx

      Delete