The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Relax


Time for me.
 
I am feeling a bit under the weather today, or to put it another way a little "poorly".  So my lovely hubby has walked the dog ( as always ! ) cleared the house of children for a few hours, and has given me a lovely Easter Treat.  This is it......   yep that's right a morning in bed with all my favorite things. 

My crotchet basket ... with my latest project, its a gift so not too much can be shown of that. 

My new book from the library .. unfortunately its in Dutch, but I couldn't resist and maybe I can work out the translation.

My latest Country  Homes and Interiors magazine.  I know Iv read it many times, but I never get tired of looking through the pages.

A large bag of white Maltesers .. ( Well it is Easter weekend )

My laptop, with the Vicar of Digbly.. the whole series is hilarious and I am in the mood for a giggle.  I am watching the Easter Bunny series ( thought it would be appropriate ), I am having a lovely time.

Great for a good giggle


I just had to take a few moments and share it with you all.   I hope that you all find a little bit of time to  Relax during this Easter weekend.
  
Happy Egg Hunting from MyLittleCorner.

2 comments :

  1. I hope you are making the most of it!
    A BIG Parcel or TWO is on it's way to you from us all - fingers crossed they make it in time for Easter!!!
    Love you sis!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannt wait for it to come, not here yet though !! :( I hope that you all have a lovely Easter. I feel blessed you all remembered me.

      Delete