The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Tulips and Hooks

Tulips and Hooks

Handmade Crotchet Hooks...

Hand carved, sanded and polished from willow

Just love the feel and look of wooden hooks. 






Little R and me are still fighting the flu., it has been a tough day for us both.  But I did manage to steal  some time, during Little R,s nap to sand and carve  these two  crotchet hooks. Made from Willow sticks I brought home from Lancashire during last Summers trip to my beloved family.

I love the feel of working with wood, it is so relaxing and soothing.   Definitely needed that today.

I also love the colours of my wonderful Tulips.  I must have been drawn to them today because of the colours of the yarn I am working with at the moment, for my coat hangers and my egg cosies.
 ( How funny! )  I did not make the connection until I came home.




2 comments :

  1. Oh Charlotte!
    These are amazing!!
    Can't wait for your shop to open up :)
    Love the tulips too
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jo., and thanks for all your encouragement.

      Delete