The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

My Orange Madness Bag

So here it is.  The finished product.  My Orange Madness bag. ( I start to like that name )  What do you think.  I made a few mistakes to be honest making this bag, but things I have learnt from !!!   I enjoyed very much doing the couching, that was relaxing.  I think hand-sewing is so lovely, but it is definitely NOT my strong point.  But, saying that I definitely want to improve it so, maybe in the future I should start doing some samplers..... Mmm ..... My mind is imagining now, I have a lovely remnant of wool material in the shape of a scarf, can you imagine it covered in Embroidery work !!   YES !   Something to think about for future projects I guess.

Well enough talking ... here it is.   Hope you like it.  From MyLittleCorner.


I decided on a paneled base

Close up of some more couching

I carried it around the one side of the bag

I





Bit of a close up
I have to say I really like it and am pleased with it.

No comments :

Post a Comment