The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Remnants and Market Day

Remnants of wool material.....

Beautiful button

More remnants .. denim and printed cotton

Could not resist for 2 Euro

Beautiful ribbon

New Pins. 

A lovely morning spent in the Delft Market Place with Little R and Little E ( who had the morning off ).  We explored the fabric stalls and found lovely things.

The wool fabric is absolutely gorgeous and thick and was a steal for just 2 Euro.  Yeah !!   The button was more expensive than the material but it was so lovely I could not resist.  In my opinion the attention to detail is what makes things special. ( Wouldn't you agree ! )

The denim and matching cotton print was just screaming to be made into a bag, so what could I do but purchase it with a promise to do just that.

I have absolutely NO idea what to  make with the Chinese print silk, it jumped out to me during my rummaging  and I simply could not put it down.  So for just another 2 Euro it came home with me.

I cant wait to start creating .  I am going to start with the orange wool material.  (After all it is Hollands Queens Day tomorrow !! - their colour being Orange).  I will update you all as soon as possible.......

Hope your day is going well.  From MyLittleCorner

No comments :

Post a Comment