The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Simply a Stich

This week has been one of those weeks when no matter what solution you think of for a problem, it simply doesn't fit.   Living in the Netherlands has come with so many problems, the latest being the Education of our children.  I don't know if anyone is familiar with the Education System here in the Netherlands, I think it would suffice to say that it is "Simply Crazzzzzzzy !!!!!"
 
3 dc in one space, one colour .... I just love the simplicity of it !





So I have taken refuge with a Simple Stitch, my lovely new wool and my favorite wooden crochet hook.

 ( Yes !  I have undone my previous attempt, I was 'simply' not happy with the loose stitch !! ) 


But I am much happier now and love how the 3 in 1 double crotchet pattern is keeping my mind focused.


There has to be a simple solution and I am hoping that I will find it through the methodical silence of a Simple Stitch on my hook.

Wish me luck from MyLittleCorner 


3 comments :

  1. The colour is pretty- and I hope the therapy helps with your problems right now!
    Love and hugs
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crochet as therapy - most definitely! Best of luck with your problems, I'm sure you will find a solution soon :)

    ReplyDelete