The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Friday, June 21, 2013

Baby Blues

My Lovely Little R has been so poorly today, having a temperature reaching 39.5!!!   She has really got the baby blues!!  I have felt so sorry for her, she has tried very hard to put on a brave face, but her little body has been aching, her throat is sore and she is just so exhausted.  Her MMR injections have really hit her hard and I am just waiting for it all to end.


She was so good and tolerant when I had to scoop her up for the school run and even allowed me 5  minutes to run into my favorite place and pick up some lovely new balls of wool. 


I wanted something to go with these darling little shoes !! Aren't they simply gorgeous.  I needed a quick present for a new baby boy, and what says Baby Boys better than Blues and Stars. 


I have already started  making a  Beanie Hat. I was thinking on the main body being blue, with a nice red stripe and a light blue star in the middle.   What are your thoughts ?  I don't have a pattern so lets hope it works out ok ! I was a bit worried about working out the size but then I stumbled across a nice little hat size chart here on about.com. ( definitely handy to know)

Lovely R lets me sit next to her and crochet, so we are both happy.  She has her Peppa Pig and Alphablocks playing away, and I have my new wool and imaginations of a new hat pattern.  

I do hope that tomorrow she feels more like herself.  I guess you don't realise how much you miss their chatty busyness until they are quite and still.

Wishing you all well.  From MyLittleCorner

1 comment :

  1. Those injections really knock them about!
    I hope she is feeling more like herself soon - and giving you the run around!!
    Love and Hugs
    xo

    ReplyDelete