The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Feels like Summer

The sun is shining and I have been enjoying my lovely little garden. 

It starts to feel like Summer and I love it.



You might not think so because its just small, but I spent the whole day yesterday cleaning up and weeding in the garden.  It was lovely to be outdoors .

I am still working on my little crochet project and hopefully another day or so and it will be finished.  (Pictures and details will follow along with a pattern !! )  I am working on a really pretty border and I think it will finish it off wonderfully.

Then I hope to free up some time to start making Bunting.   I am sure most of you know Lucy from Attic24 http://attic24.typepad.com/ , she has started making crochet bunting and I want to be able to do a few as well.  If you check out her blog she has a very simple pattern, it seems easy to follow.   It has also put me in the mood to make some for the children's room too.  

I hope that you are all enjoying the sunshine and doing something that you love today.

 Love from MyLittleCorner

No comments :

Post a Comment