The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Playing around

I have been playing around with a new look for MyLittleCorner .... what do you think ?  

Talk about playing,  I just wanted to share a moment from my lovely weekend.  Eating chips on the steps at the beach with my 4 gorgeous children !   Love it. ( Of course my lovely husband was taking the picture )

Chips at the beach ....
I have many lovely things to share with you soon.  The things I have been working on are for a present for a dear friend and a special little baby ... as soon as I have given them to her, I will share them with you. 

Hope that your all finding some time to play too.   From MyLittleCorner

4 comments :

  1. What a lovely photo. Why do chips always taste so much better in this kind of setting? Love your new look too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, chips are just the best at the beach arent they !! Im still working on the new look though... a few things I want to change I think... :)

      Delete
  2. oh hurray!#

    I love your new look blog Charlotte - congratulations!
    I know it can take a lot of work and time.
    And that photograph is worthy of a blow up print - definitely!!

    Love and hugs beauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks JO., it takes up a lot of time, but I have been having fun. So glad that you like it .. I have another photo with Litte R turning around to look at Bilgi, its so lovely. Cant wait to see you all soon.

      xxxxx

      Delete