The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Birthday Wishes

It is so wonderful to be part of a large family especially on Birthdays as my dear little niece found out today.  So many presents !!    I have had the great pleasure of seeing all of her birthdays, including her birth and they have all been so special.   

 Opening all her presents ....   what fun.




Fabulous cake.... 


Party Food


It has been a brilliant day, exhaustingly brilliant.  

All the children are now safely tucked up in bed and its time for me to follow them.   
Hope that your all enjoying the Summer Holidays as much as me. 

Lots of love MyLittleCorner

1 comment :

  1. It was a wonderful day! I love having you all here with us, it makes everything feel just as it should be! I love you sis for your example and friend that you are to me.....love the blog xxx

    ReplyDelete