The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Colourful Moments.


The past few days have been filled with the colour of family life.   The most colourful moment was bringing my lovely E back home.  The house is once again filled with piano playing and singing.  


The sunshine has been wonderful and we have made the most of it with late nights at the beach.  It is definitely wonderful living so close to a beach. 

 The colours in these sails were amazing, I loved them.


I have spent a few sunny mornings watching the children play around with colours outside.  I loved to watch how a simple paint box managed to brings hours of fun and play. 



I have so many projects on the go at the moment and I really need to finish them.    But the colourful moments of my family have inspired me to start something to remind me of these wonderful times.

Something maybe like this , from a great blog Dover & Madden.



I am packing tomorrow to take a trip to England to visit my lovely sister and her beautiful family. Must NOT forget my hooks and my bag of wool !!!!!

Hopefully I will be able to sneak a few moments to share with you all the colourful moments of our holidays. 

Lots of love  MyLittleCorner

2 comments :

  1. I hope your daughter has had a wonderful time, I have been thinking of you anticipating her coming home. Have a great trip with your sister - I hope the sun returns for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise, I have been enjoying her home again and have missed her so much. She had a wonderful time and is still recovering I think ( spending most of her time sleeping ) I do hope that the sun will come back in England !! We will be there for 3 weeks so hopefully it will. Hope all is well with you.

      Delete