The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Monday, July 8, 2013

Crochet and Texture

The Popcorn Stitch .... Isn't it fabulous !!!   I LOVE IT, its a little time consuming to be honest, but hey I'm not in a rush.


I used the Treble Crochet, for the popcorn 7 TC, leaving always the last 2 stitches on the hook finally taking it through 8 Stitches... it really made the balls pop out to resemble this wonderful cluster of Mushrooms. What do you think ??


In the meantime I am looking for a stitch to match this gorgeous bark ... check in to see what I find.


Hope that your all having a wonderfully happy day.  Lots of love from MyLittleCorner

2 comments :

  1. Such a clever idea, are you going to combine your ideas into a single project?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well its kind of a work in progress Project, I have made a facecloth and a sponge so I think it will end up maybe being a bathroom set of crochet items... (Hope so anyway )

    ReplyDelete