The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Finally

 I am finally home, or should I say I feel at home at my lovely Sisters house in England.  Summer days and evenings in her wonderful garden feels like paradise.... and I am sure you can see why ....
 

I love how she has so many magical corners of her garden to explore and the space ... well after The Hague, the space is just a relief.   The children are having such a wonderful time and little R is LOVING being so free outdoors. 


Butterflies are her favourite thing at the moment and I enjoy a few moments on a new stitch with my hook while she calmly colours her butterfly. 


The gorgeous thumb ring I have here was a handmade gift from my lovely sister you can visit her on her blog JoyPureandSimple


Just to give you an idea of the size and the work that my (well lets say it shall we ) Amazing sister does to her garden .... here it is ... 


And that is just from one view point.  I just love the little tiny details all around, it is such a pleasure to walk around and discover things. 



This is a great idea isn't it ? .... 




We have plans to make a Fairy Entrance on this tree trunk ... details coming really soon.  It is all so exciting. 


I am so looking forward to a camp fire night, which is sure to come ( If the rain does not last !! )  Typically its raining but I don't even care. 



I have so many things I want to share with you all and will very soon.  I plan on relaxing, doing projects, and chatting away the evenings.  Of course that is after we have dealt with the 14 children that are all under the age of 12 !!! 

I wish you all a wonderful evening.  Lots of love MyLittleCorner

3 comments :

  1. Wow, what a fantastic garden! I've just spotted signposts like those on Pinterest today - love them! How amazing to have your own fire pit too, I'm soooo jealous lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a magical place! Fabulous garden! So nice that you are all enjoying yourself. I am happy for you! Liefs Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are lovely photographs of Portia's garden Charl!
    Enjoy the space - we are missing it here a LOT - not to mention the children of course :(
    xx

    ReplyDelete