The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Going Home

I am packed and ready to go to my gorgeous sisters for a wonderful 3 week holiday.  Its been a bit of a tough, hectic day, but now I am sitting down and preparing a few gifts.  I have not put them all together yet  but I think that these ones turned out rather nice.


 


I am so excited to spend some time at home in the UK and to catch up with all my family.  At the end of the day Family is everything.

Happy Holidays Everyone.  Lots of love  MyLittleCorner

3 comments :

  1. I love the way you put your gifts together, it make them even more special :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These face cloths look really pretty!
    XX

    ReplyDelete