The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Monday, July 1, 2013

Its my Birthday.

Today was my Birthday ...  Being 44 is not really that wonderful, or is it ???

My first day of being 44 started wonderfully full of presents and cards, kisses and cuddles.

 
A handmade Silver ring and a handmade/hand-dyed scarf all by my lovely sister from joypureandsimple


Yeah .. a full set of hooks... heaven !!  I love working with wooden hooks and now I have a complete set.


Yummy smellies for the bath , only for me !  ( thanks hubby )


A heart ....   a lovely gift from a wonderful brother


Lots of wonderful gifts ... all for me ...

From My gorgeous Little S, who is only 7.  As we are living in Holland he is now on his 3rd Language.  Those being English, German and now Dutch.  He is Brilliant, I love my homemade card.


All my lovely Cards.  Did not realise I was loved soooo much !  :)

To finish off a lovely day, we all took a wonderful walk with our dog Maya.








I finished the day off with gorgeous Tai Food with my hubby.  So far being 44 ... not so bad !

Thanks for all my Birthday wishes.   Lots of love from MyLittleCorner

2 comments :

  1. Happy, happy birthday!! Your gifts are all lovely and so personal to you, lots of love and thought gone into the choosing. And that darling card from Little S - I bet it brought a tear to your eye :-D. Glad you had such a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that your birthday was so perfect Charlotte!
    And OF COURSE you are loved - silly!!
    :)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete