The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Dreaming.

My mind has not been able to concentrate on anything today. I feel like I am in a dream.  Even during Little R,s nap time, when I take some ME time and pick up my crochet, I just simply could not focus.  I was trying out a new stitch from Petals to Picots but for some reason it was just not working out.   I kept loosing a few stitches and had to undo it so many times .... Quite frustrating.


The Stitch itself is lovely and was actually really simple, ( a half double crochet and a slip stitch, the next row was the same but the slip stitch was in the half double crochet and the half double crochet was in the slip stitch) .... quite simple ......   Well you'd think wouldn't you !..


It was simply not going to happen today, so I rolled my gorgeous lavender coloured cotton and sat silently in the sunshine and dreamt of my Lavender Farm.



http://loadpaper.com/large/Fields_wallpapers_200.jpg  

I will try again tomorrow.  Happy Dreams everyone.  Lots of love MyLittleCorner

3 comments :

  1. Hmmm...methinks someone is missing her daughter! Who would be a mum, eh? Hang in there, she'll be home before you know it :-D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, being a Mum is tough in so many ways isnt it ? I am missing her so much, cant wait until Saturday morning... I know it has probably done her so much good, but phew, its taken a beating on me.. :)

      Delete
  2. It's so annoying when you have a moment to sit down and do something for yourself, but you can't relax. Very frustrating. That lavender cotton is lovely. I'm sure you'll put it to good use! x

    ReplyDelete