The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Family moments

The greatest joys and the greatest sorrows we experience are in family relationships.(Henry B Eyring)

Our family is an international family, with cousins from a few different backgrounds.  Its wonderful to see so many children who are all completely different, in so many ways, race, size, abilities and capabilities get on so well and with so much love.



Throughout the day there were so many lovely memories created and so many loving moments shared between brother and sister, father and son, mum and daughter and between cousins.  




We enjoyed wonderful food including chicken, salad and potatoes.



The homemade brownies went down very well and very fast .... these were made by my lovely S this morning in preparation of my brothers family arriving. 




It was so wonderful to see 20 cousins play together today and so amazing to be at my sisters home.  I admire her so much for her efforts, for her abilities and for her love. 

Hope your all enjoying the summer holidays with your families as much as me. 

With love from MyLittleCorner.

No comments :

Post a Comment