The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Simple Pleasures

It has been a busy weekend of simple pleasures.  

The sunshine, the garden, crotchet and the sound of children playing.   Most of my time has been spent outside enjoying what seems to be the last of the summers sun.  


 I have sat with my sisters and my mum around the garden table chatting and taking advantage of the time to crochet.  The scraps of the rainbow felt wool are being used  to crochet a little coin purse.  I hope it turns out as I imagine once it has been washed.  But I am not too worried if it doesnt, simply crocheting was the pleasure.


 Just need to weave in the ends ... I will hopefully post pictures soon of the finished coin purse.


Are you finding time to enjoy the simple pleasure of life.

Lots of love  MyLittleCorner


1 comment :

  1. It's been cloudy and showery here today so we headed off to our local second hand book shop and stocked up on some quality reading material :-)

    ReplyDelete