The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Thoughts of Christmas

I had the chance today to do a little shopping with my Sister and Mum around Chorley, Lancashire.  It was market day and we found a lovely crafty stall. 

I know that we have some time before Christmas but when your planning on making gifts, now is the time to stock up on all your materials.  


I just love this little fat quarter bundle, I am not that sure yet what to make but there are definitely a few small ideas being tossed about in my head. 

These ribbons were irresistible, I just fell in love with them, she had so many designs to choose from, but I thought I would try and concentrate on Christmasy themes.   Aren't they just lovely.  


I would really like to make something special that can be used and that the receiver will have no choice but to think of me with them during that special time of year !!

 I found this wonderful, beautiful, charming pillow on a blog site called nancompany pretty little things.

All is calm, all is bright... Christmas patchwork pillow by nanaCompany

 Isn't this just GORGEOUS.  There are so many lovely things on this blog it is definitely worth a visit.
 If you have any other ideas for Christmas Gifts I would love to hear from you. 


Wishing you all happy thoughts love from MyLittleCorner

2 comments :

  1. Oh so pretty!!
    You are good thinking of Christmas already!!
    I'm sure that anything you make will be gorgeous!
    love and hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter is such a fan of Christmas and all its trimmings so I'm looking at advent calender and fabric decorations for her uni flat(and ahe would love that pillow!) While feeling smug that I've started thinking about Christmas already I fear it will take me until December to choose from all the fab ideas out there!!

    ReplyDelete