The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Just Breathe !

photograph source can be found here


For me Living in The Hague can be 'quite' stressful at times and the last few days have been 'those'  times.

I am a Country Girl at heart and I miss the freedom of space, which is seriously lacking here in the Netherlands. I miss breathing in fresh air and dream of someday living in a place that is Simply suited for me.  Until then, I will settle for  a few moments of peace to  pour over the pages of my new Autumn Country Living.  I will pick up my comforting knitting project and breath,  in - out, in - out .... Ahhh that's better.



Maybe one day my dreams and my reality will come together and I will ' live the dream.'

Just Breathe Charlotte , Just Breathe.....

Lots of love from MyLittleCorner


No comments :

Post a Comment