The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My Autumn Project

Summer does not seem to be leaving after all, today has been really really warm and its hard to believe that Autumn is just around the corner.   Nevertheless, I could not resist a visit to my local yarn store to look for something for my Autumn throw project.    

Look what I found ! 


I have started to make a sampler throw with this wonderfully chunky Mc Neon Big Wool by Lana Grassa.  Its 50/50 mix of Wool and Acrylic and it calls for a number 10 mm hook size, therefore it is working up very quickly.  I am not sure how big this will end up being.  I want it really to cwtch up with on my sofa during winter.   I am tempted to add a cream and a bolder colour maybe even a reddishy colour !!??  ( I guess I have to see how it develops ) .  This is going to be fun, I might even try writing a pattern for it, if it turns out lovely.  I have never done that before for something like this, but there has to be a first time for everything. 

You can follow me on Ravelry if you like, I have included this project in my notebook.   Have you started any new projects ?

Lots of love  MyLittleCorner



1 comment :

  1. WOW - it's going to look fabulous, really comfy and warm!! xx

    ReplyDelete