The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Play Time

Its so nice to have a few moments to check in with you all, it seems like forever since I wrote a post.  This week has been filled with appointments, chores and mummy duties and has left little time for anything else.

The weekend finally came and I decided it was Play Time.   My Little R of course  was thrilled with the idea.   She has been so patient with me all week and I decided to dedicate a day of Play Dough to her.  It was wonderful to see how much she thoroughly enjoyed herself.   I have to admit, it was fun just watching her, and I soaked in all  her smiles of happiness.





Then it was my turn.  I have so many projects on the go at the moment, and a few more in my mind that  I decided to take myself off to my Studio, ( once Little R was tucked up nicely in bed ) and fiddle about.

I have been wanting to sort out my ribbon pile for a while and this weekend was ideal.


 I grabbed a handful of ribbon, my dolly pegs and a few quilting needles.

 Then I sat  listened to Tracy Chapman and rolled my gorgeous ribbon round and round .... I enjoyed myself so much, and just loved how they looked.  Just like little people all standing in a row.




 Such a great way of organising your ribbon and creating something that's just pretty to look at. Don't you just  love having things like this around you in your space, its so inspiring and just motivates you to create.


I hope that you all had a great weekend and found some time for playing. 

Lots of love from MyLittleCorner

No comments :

Post a Comment