The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Lanterns


A fun, easy, simple  and quick homemade Halloween lantern, its great for lighting up pathways ( If the rain  holds off ) or simply on your window sill ....

Here's how we did it.

Jam Jars
 Home-made Modge Podge .... ( Half/ half white school glue plus water )
Orange Crepe Paper ...
 Lots of little helpers ...
 Glue and Stick, Glue and Stick ...
Turn ... Glue and Stick ....
Use up lots and lots of FUN !!
 Then once dried ... a black marker for the spiders ....  Voila....  A Simple Tea Light makes these Homemade Lanterns really effective.

I have spent the whole evening preparing for Tomorrow .... Halloween !!  The children have their Chocolate covered Apples for their teachers .... I have made Halloween cakes  for School,   the lanterns are finished, and we also  made a Wicked Treats bowl out of a pumpkin ... all details coming soon.  Now I think I better get to bed before the Ghosts and Goblins come after me .....

Lots of Love  MyLittleCorner

1 comment :

  1. Cute little chubby hands!
    Great idea Charlotte -
    Happy Holloween!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete