The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Pumpkins

What a lovely weekend, it was a mixture of relaxation and preparations.   Preparations for ... you guessed it, Halloween.

What says Halloween more than Pumpkins.   I love pumpkins, the shapes, the colours, their individuality  ... they give me goose bumps all over and I feel giggly inside.  I know that sounds rather strange but I think its all down to childhood memories ... very happy ones.





Aren't they amazing ... we found these long snake like ones rather funny.


This little market place was layed out lovely, I especially loved the scarecrow and the way they displayed all their produce, but it was rather pricey this year .  Ouch !!!!



We would have taken the lot if we could have, but unfortunately we had to choose ... so each got their turn at choosing one ( or two ! )



Phew, decisions decision.  But we managed to get some that we all thought would look perfect for Halloween carving and lantern making, ooh, I love that part. ( don't you ? ) .  We just about managed to get them all in our little car.


With help of course from my Little Pumpkin who came dressed for the part today with her pumpkin hat.



It was Rosie who noticed these two wonderful creatures ... she brought it to our attention by singing the Wiggles song, "Quack Quack Quack Quack, Cockadoodle Doo !! " ...  isn't it amazing.  I am so intrigued at her association skills.  They really do like ducks, or even swans.


It was a happy weekend, despite the rain and the rain and the rain.
Hope that yours was happy too.

Lots of love from MyLittleCorner.

1 comment :

  1. I LOVE all those pumpkins Charlotte!!!
    Can't wait to see the carvings...
    Love and hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete