The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Crochet Christmas Garlands

Time is just flying by at the moment, as I sit and make Christmas Presents I am ever more aware of the ticking clock that brings Christmas closer and closer.    Of course I can not blog too much about what I am making or putting together but I have quite a production on the go.   ( Phew! )



But for now I  have taken a few moments out of the knitting saga to enjoy a little bit of hooky time and have delighted myself with a few Christmas Garlands.  They are super easy to make and come together "rather" quickly.

If you would like to have a go  I would like to share them with you.

First of all, I must be sure to make clear that the heart design is certainly not my own and was taken from a wonderful blog called PlanetJune, the origianl link can be found here.   This heart pattern is one of the prettiest I have found and she gives them in three sizes.  

These are the biggest  .... 


Then with a simple chain I joined them to make a gorgeous garland.  Perfect for hanging over mirrors, picture frames, or to wrap Christmas Presents with instead of ribbon, whatever really takes your fancy.




I did the same thing with the Christmas Trees.  The Christmas Tree pattern was taken originally from another great blog called The Royal Sisters, but as I wanted something a little smaller I modified the pattern slightly.   I will try and write it up as soon as the crazzzy Christmas present production line slows down a little.




Hope you like them ... now to get back to knitting ....   How are your Christmas Preparations going ?

Lots of love  MyLittleCorner

4 comments :

  1. Sooo adorable! As usual you amaze me with the amount of beautiful goodies you create, your family and friends are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Garlands!
    A little bird told me you are making snowflakes next!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful garlands! I especially love the tree one, I've not seen any quite that dinky and cute before! :)

    S x

    ReplyDelete