The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Keeping Warm

It has been a while since I have written a post, I seem to have been so busy preparing Christmas Gifts, that every spare moment is taken up in knitting and crochet.   This year I want to go with the theme  "Keeping Warm" and I want to make everything by hand. 


 I can`t post too much about what I am making of course because "everything" is for Christmas.  I have such a large extended family, that I really need to get on ... considering I have only made 9 presents and there are over 20 children alone, I am starting to Panic !!





But I am enjoying looking through the lovely world of  Blogland... I have discovered gorgeous things out there, all for free, from wonderful talented people.   A big thank you to you all .  

My latest achievement is learning how to knit cable ... it was only a small project so I could take my time and really read the pattern.   I was pretty pleased with  myself and would urge all of you to give it a try .  It looks so complicated but it isn't really ( although it can be a little awkward and fiddly at first ) .  


The weather here is so cold and rainy that, thankfully, I have the perfect excuse to cwtch up on the sofa and knit, knit, knit.... 




What are you all up to today.  Any new projects on the go ?  Would love to hear from you.

Lots of love  MyLittleCorner.

No comments :

Post a Comment