The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

I needed a change today, I simply could not face any more knitting ..  I feel like I have been knitting my socks off.  So I picked up my hook and oh how I have enjoyed myself.  It has been relaxing and very enjoyable.  I do love to crochet., so very very much.

I wanted to make something simple, relaxing and of course Christmasy .... I came up with my Christmas Tree Garland/Bunting.

The light today was horrible so the pictures were really not good enough to post,  hopefully tomorrow I will be able to take some more.  Until then here is a preview of how it turned out. 


Its so easy and quick to make and will make a great Christmas Gift. 

Lots of Love MyLittleCorner

1 comment :

  1. Cute Charl,
    I can picture it on a miniature tree!!
    Love
    xx

    ReplyDelete