The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Friday, November 22, 2013

Santa's Goodie Box

I have received the most wonderful Christmas Parcel  from my lovely sister.  Along with a great family present she has taken the time to make us a  " Santa's Goodies Box". 



I have asked her if I could share these wonderful delights with you and she has said that I could. 

To really appreciate all the wonderful delights, take a closer peak ....


What a great idea, this is what I love the most about Christmas, the magical fantasy that you can create.   There are so many  electronic games that seem to do everything for our children today, that its so wonderful to see there little faces light up with talk of Flying Reindeer's and Working Elves and Santa's Workshop .

This Santa's Goodies Box is just amazing .... take an even closer look.

  Yes it does say Snowman Poop .... I laughed my head off at this one ... 

 Brilliant idea, can't wait to sprinkle ours about ...

 LOVE this little guy .. especially his little red nose.

 Great ..... I am still smiling .... 


I just had to share this lovely box with you all.  Just so you know my sister is a single working mum of three beautiful children, owning her own hairdressing salon, she works really hard, but she has still found the time to create this magical fantasy Goodies Box for us ....

Thank you so much Sis .....WE LOVE IT !!!!

How are all your preparations going ?  Mine are slowly coming to an end, I just need to start wrapping and posting .....   I have taken lots of photos of all the handmade presents, ready for after Christmas Posts ....

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.  Lots of love from MyLittleCorner



1 comment :

  1. Brilliant! love this idea, well done Sis xx

    ReplyDelete