The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Friday, December 27, 2013

2013 Summary.

It is almost the end of 2013 and I would like to thank everyone who has taken the time to read my Blog , (which has been going for almost a year) and for all the lovely comments that have been made .

I wanted to make a little photo summary of the most popular posts that I have had this year for you all and wish you all a wonderful New Year.



























































Its hard to believe that MyLittleCorner has been going for almost a year.  It has been and continues to be a lovely experience.  I hope that you all continue to follow me here during 2014, and to those who find me next year, I welcome you with open arms.

Lots of love and wishes for the New Year.   MyLittleCorner

2 comments :

  1. Wow you have made so many beautiful things! What a gorgeously creative year you have had.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a lovely year Marianne, the first year of my Blog and I have enjoyed it so much. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete