The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

Its Christmas Eve, my most favorite time of the year.  The room is lit with candles and fairy lights.  We have eaten gorgeous food ( a little too much of it ! ) and enjoyed a wonderfully exciting day together as a family.







The children's stocking are packed and their sacks are ready .... now all that's left to say is Happy Christmas.  I hope that you all have a wonderful time with families and friends.

Lots of love from MyLittleCorner.

2 comments :

  1. Merry Christmas Charlotte!
    I can only imagine how excited everyone is this morning unwrapping all those gifts!!
    Love and kisses
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. merry christmas. nice blog. a big hug from alaska

    ReplyDelete