The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas Stockings

Christmas is just not Christmas without Stockings is it, after all where else would Santa leave his presents.

I thought I would share the ones I have made with you all.   These are my Mr and Mrs Clause Stockings ....  I am sorry that I don't have a pattern for you, I made them freestyle,  simply drawing a pattern out on a large piece of paper ... they are made of thick canvas and lined with fleece, finished off with black buttons and a bell on the toe of the Mrs Clauses boot..... 


Just to ensure that the boot of Mrs Clause keeps it shape I stuffed it with toy filling ... 

 With the same type of pattern as Mr Clause I made slightly smaller upside down elf's hats ... I made these with thick cotton, finished off with applique, or buttons and bells on the bottom ....



Of course then there is the classic shape Stocking.  Again I am sorry that I don't have a pattern, but I am sure that you can find something out there online for a simple shape, the embellishments can then be made according to your style ... I think that they can be made of any fabric, I even fancy them in white fur ... Mmm  maybe a project for next year . 



Have you made any Christmas Stockings that you would like to share ... would love to see them.

Lots of love from MyLittleCorner

2 comments :

  1. Such gorgeous makes! I really like Mrs Claus' stocking, and the upside down elves hats are great too.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marianne ... glad you like them.

      Delete