The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Thanks to a lovely blog Cherry Heart and a great free pattern for a star I have made a very cute star garland.


It was so nice to sit in my cosy Christmasy living room, with all the twinkly lights, wrapped in my blanket doing my crochet.   I have been looking for a pretty little star pattern that would compliment the Heart and Christmas Tree garland that I have made and this one was perfect.



I have to admit I did change it slightly, just to make it a little smaller.   The changes were simply in the size of the stiches, the amount of chains that make the point and I used a magic circle instead of the chain circle method,  otherwise it was based on the pattern so kindly provided by Cherry Heart.


 I used a 3.5 mm hook with a white cotton. ( I especially liked this yarn as it has a nice shine to it that reflects really well in the light.)


The pattern is quick and easy and I managed to crochet this garland while relaxing to a nice movie with my lovely hubby.



Hope that you are all finding a little relaxation time during the busy days leading up to Christmas.

Lots of love MyLittleCorner.


  















2 comments :

  1. It's fab and I love the yarn you've used, it's got just the perfect amount of sparkle to look frosted and snowflakey - wonderful!

    S x

    ReplyDelete