The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Kitchen Windowsills



It has been a while since I have been able to post, but  have been so busy getting super organised here at home.   My Home has been in need of some TLC for a while, during the whole getting ready for Christmas and Christmas and our little family holiday, the home front has been neglected ... a lot.

My gorgeous mam has come from Wales to help me and we have been sorting out and cleaning everything.  It is starting to feel and look really good.  Thanks Mam.


I have been enjoying watching my lovely daffodil bulbs popping out on my kitchen windowsill and have been patiently waiting for my Hyacinthia's to catch up ... they are a little slower, but they get there in the end.

I managed to have a make over on my hair, going from long straight hair, to short layered hair.  It is different and is taking a bit of getting used to, but I am happy. ( I think ! )

Hopefully I will have some lovely new things to share with you all soon.   Meanwhile hope that you are all well .

Lots of Love from MyLittleCorner

3 comments :

  1. You must post a picture of your new hair do!
    And it is so lovely to see a little bit of Spring in your beautiful home Charlotte!
    Love
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jo., Maybe tomorrow I will ... my profile picture needs an update !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have found your lovely blog - I love the 'Little Woolie' blanket too and fancy making it.
    I'm in the process of sorting the house out too - it's one of those new year things I think. When things are clean, tidy and uncluttered I can enjoy the simple stuff like hyacinths on the windowsill - maybe it will happen in the next couple of weeks. It also helps to have a Welsh Mam to support you and sort things out (mine was the same).

    ReplyDelete