The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Monday, January 27, 2014

Nice and Cozy



For Christmas this year I made a few family members Hot Water Bottle Covers.   In fact I think all together I made 13 .... they were made on 5 needles and therefore only have one seam to sew up.  They are so simple to make and I think very effective.  The pattern is my own, I will try and write it up soon on my Ravelry Account. 



I have started making another for a special person in this lovely thick 50/50 Wool Mix, I think its going to be very effective and really warm.  What do you think ?

Hope that you all had a great weekend. 
Lots of Love MyLittleCorner


4 comments :

  1. I love them !!! They look amazing :)
    - Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautifully knitted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth ... glad that you liked them and I am so happy that you stopped by.

      Delete