The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Happy Colours


I am making another Hot Water Bottle Cover for my lovely Mum .... I am just loving the colours, they are so vibrant and wonderful, the yellows with the purples, the blues with the oranges ... it is a pleasure to knit with this gorgeous Wool.   It is called Olympia by Lana Grassa ( Colour number 027) 53% Virgin Wool. Here in the Netherlands is sells at the price of almost 8 Euro for 100g, but it is so worth it.   1 Ball makes a 2L Hot Water Bottle cover comfortably, with a little left over.


The weather here is so Grey and Grim ... rain seems to be the daily forecast, but here I am staring at the most gorgeous happy colours ever, they really do cheer me up.


Lots and lots of Happy Colours, aren't they fabulous ?   My Favorite Colour is the Aqua Blues... what are yours ?

I should be finished this today and I am sure Mum is going to just love it.  ( I think I will be a little sad because its so much fun ) 

Wishing you all a lovely weekend, lots of love from MyLittleCorner


1 comment :

  1. I'm sitting here smiling as I type, these colours are so gorgeous! Multicoloured wool is great fun to knit with, the way the different shades appear on your needles. I love the oranges in this one best :-)

    ReplyDelete