The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentines Cards

Despite the crazy day I had yesterday filled with errands, school runs and pick ups.  Despite the rainy dark weather and the hectic traffic, and despite my poor little R who was very poorly.  I managed to sit for an hour with my Lovely L and make Valentines Cards.

As most of you know, my Lovely L is a music Genius and I am simply in awe of her talent.  With her in mind we made our designs.



Here is a great site that allows you to print out heart stencils for free.  We used this for the music hearts, simply copying one of my Lovely L,s music pieces and double printed the stencils on top, cut them out and there you have it ... super simple but very effective.




Lizzys designs .....   They are brilliant aren't they.






Which one is your favorite ... mine is this one......




It was nice to spend a few moments together we had a lot of fun.....

How are your Valentine Preparations coming along ?  I would love to hear from you. 

Lots of love from MyLittleCorner

No comments :

Post a Comment