The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Tides of Change

It has been a while since I have been able to indulge in the lovely world of blog land.  I have been so completely and utterly occupied with packing !!!! Yes packing again.... for those who know me well, know that this is my 9th move since I have been married.  I have been married for 14 years.  This time though I am on my way back home... where is home I hear you ask?  Home is the UK .....  it has been over 14 years since I have lived there but in just a few weeks I will be there again.  I am so excited but to be honest a little overwhelmed with all the packing ....  I know I should be an expert by now but it just doesnt seem to get easier.


Thank goodness for all my little helpers... they helped pack away the millions of DVD,s that we have... (don't look at the dust on those boxes !!! ) Yes we are huge Friends fans.


Today though we all took a little break as the sun appeared and we could feel the change of seasons .  Spring is on its way and it is wonderful.   Time to drop everything and head for the best place here in the Netherlands.  The beach.   I absolutely love the beach, especially when I am overwhelmed with the regular things of life.  Its a great place to escape, to think and to find the courage to surf on the tides of change ....





Then to end the perfect walk .... chips at the seaside.   Don't you think chips just taste better when your at the seaside. ?

I hope that the Spring Weather stays a little longer it makes all the changes here at home just seem a little easier.

Lots of love from MyLittleCorner

4 comments :

  1. That tower of cardboard boxes is looking good!
    Can't wait until you are on this side of the channel little sister :)
    xx
    Don't worry about the beach - Tenby is still here ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you are moving back to the UK, how exciting! But goodness, the packing, I don't envy you that. Good luck with it all. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gillian.. the packing is crazy, but I am so excited to be around my family again.

      Delete