The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Friday, September 26, 2014

Sisters .. First Pattern and Sewing Kit

Our first written pattern and sewing kit is ready .... The Upside Down Pixie Hat .. 



I have a new found respect for those who write up patterns ... it is so time consuming and takes a great deal of thought.

My sister and I spent most of the day doing just that, with lots of technical help from my lovely daughter L.   We took it step by step, literally, from drawing up the pattern and writing down every step while we made the Upside Down Pixie Hat.  We included lots of coloured photos for easy understanding which I always appreciate, don't you ?


I have been making these Pixie Hats for quite a few years now as gifts for family and friends.  They really are simple to make and with our kits even simpler.  Once you have the pattern, you can make them in any material that you want and embellish it to your personal taste. 

We will be offering these patterns really soon on our Etsy Shop but for now they will be on our Stall at Botany Bay, Chorley in Lancashire. for just 4.95 British Pounds. 

I must admit though I am exhausted now and look forward to cwtching up with a nice cup of chamomile tea. I hope that you like them, if your interested in buying one before they reach the shop just let me know and I will post one to you.

I am sorry that  I don't have a picture yet of the finished patterns packed and ready to go because by the time I had packed up everything the light had gone ... but I will post them as soon as I can.

What have you all been up to today.  
Lots of love  MyLittleCorner


No comments :

Post a Comment