The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Friday, October 3, 2014

Finally ... Organised

It has taken a while but I think I have finally organised a lovely Working Space in my Conservatory.  I love it especially as one end is cosy and comfy and the other end is all organised to get crafting.

The light in this room is fabulous and in the evening the lighting all around the ceiling on the edges creates a very cozy feel.

It has been fun prettifing  this space.  ( I know prettifing is not a word but I do like it ! )


There are pretty colours and gorgeous bits and bobs are all around me in this space and I just love it.

 Prettifing the ribbon box was fun ... we have so much ribbon ( you know how it is .. you see it and have to have it, not sure why or what your going to do with it , but it has to be bought ! ) 

Voila,  isn't that better ....  dolly Pegs, Ribbon and a round metal tin .. (a pretty one of course)

Now all I have to do is start organising our first workshop.  It is going to be something simple, and its going to be a crochet workshop.  Wish me luck.

How has your day been going ?

Lots of love from MyLittleCorner

4 comments :

  1. This looks like so much fun! It's the best when you have a creative area you feel comfortable in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tera, it is lovely and very exciting.

      Delete
  2. Looks beautiful!...and very well organised :)

    ReplyDelete