The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Sisters - First Workshop

I have had  a very busy morning together with my Sister and I would like to thank all the lovely ladies that came to "Sisters" first workshop.

I was a little nervous because I have never done anything like this before, well at least not for anything crafty.  But it was really lovely and very relaxed.  I was so pleased that one of our lovely ladies who was quite new to the wonderful world of crotchet, came away with a basic granny square, that she had made herself.

My lovely sister P and I are so excited about our new adventure into our small business "sisters", we have a lot of things to work on and all of our ideas are just rolling around in our heads. 

I think that considering that we are juggling 11 children between us, all under 14 and running very busy households we are not doing too bad. 

If anyone has any Tips on running workshops for Crochet I would love to hear them.

Hope you all had a great day.

Lots of love from MyLittleCorner











No comments :

Post a Comment